CNC K725 BRIDGE SAWS
CNC bridge saw
K725 is the choice for those who work in architecture.
A CNC bridge saw with tilting head and 5 interpolated axes.
Cuts from CAD, pieces machined from solid and technology to minimize overcuts.
CNC bridge saw with 370° rotating and 0°- 90° tilting head.
Productive in every direction.
• Touch screen for fast and easy programming.
• Recirculating ball bearing linear guides, brushless motors and low-backlash reduction gears to ensure speed and accuracy of cut.
• Ability to process cuts in any direction, round, inclined at 45° and on request from 0° to 90°.
• Ability to process profiles with cut, finishing with shoulder or blade.
• Ability to read and process cuts from CAD (optional) with dxf.
Ability to minimize overcuts thanks to Sasso’s “PLUNGE CUT” technology
Some components shown are added on request.
Technical data and pictures are not binding. The company reserves to itself the right of making changes without any notice. Speed and modality of working can vary according to the thickness and the quality of the material and they can demand more passages.
The best compromise of power, efficiency, accuracy, versatility.