CNC K900 BRIDGE SAW
CNC bridge saw
It can perform arches, cuts inclined at 90°, plus profile roughing and shoulder blade finishing.
Ideal for kitchen and bathroom tops, and pieces machined from solid block.
CNC bridge saw with 370° rotating and 0°-90° tilting head. The best of K series at maximum power”.
The best of K series at maximum power.
• Touch screen for fast and easy programming.
• Recirculating ball bearing linear guides, brushless motors and precision gear reducers to ensure speed and accuracy of cut.
• Ability to process cuts in any direction, round, inclined at 45° and on request from 0° to 90°.
• Ability to process profiles with cut, finishing with shoulder or blade.
• Ability to read and process cuts from CAD (optional) with dxf.
Ability to minimize overcuts thanks to Sasso’s “PLUNGE CUT” technology.
Some components shown are added on request.
Technical data and pictures are not binding. The company reserves to itself the right of making changes without any notice. Speed and modality of working can vary according to the thickness and the quality of the material and they can demand more passages.
Working the stone in an imperative and authoritative way. This is the K900, without compromises.
The perfect partner to face the most challenging dimensions. But with grace and efficiency.