CNC K600 Bridge saw
CNC Bridge saw
Built for those who produce tops and not just that.
K600 is a CNC bridge saw with tilting head and 5 interpolated axes. To cut in any direction and inclination, profile roughing and finishing with shoulder or blade.
CNC bridge saw with 370° rotating and 0°- 90° tilting head.
The best for kitchen tops.
• Touch screen for fast and easy programming.
• Recirculating ball bearing linear guides, brushless motors and backlash reducers to ensure speed and accuracy of cut.
• Ability to process cuts in any direction, curved, inclined at 45° and at any degree from 0° to 90°.
• Ability to process profiles with cut, profile roughing and finishing with the blade shoulder.
• Ability to read and process cuts from CAD (optional) with dxf.
Ability to minimize overcuts thanks to Sasso’s “PLUNGE CUT” technology.
Some components shown are added on request.
Technical data and pictures are not binding. The company reserves to itself the right of making changes without any notice. Speed and modality of working can vary according to the thickness and the quality of the material and they can demand more passages.
With K600 any working is possible. The various programming modalities optimize timings and work. There’s no limit but creativity..